Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Master Artist does an Abstract!

  To my way of thinking, there is a Master Artist that blesses us all with His fine works.  His pieces are beyond compare and, though many may try, none can ever come close to replicating His artwork.  Included in His gallery of works are many sunrises and sunsets.  While I personally feel that these have been done especially for me, I am quite sure millions of other viewers have the same inkling.  I receive great pleasure in photographing His artwork but the camera just never seems to capture the true beauty.

  Not too long ago, I was on the pier before dawn and photographed another of these amazing sunrises.  As I watched the colors and patterns kept changing like some giant kaleidoscope.  Needless to say, I was mesmerized..so much so that I nearly forgot to use my camera!  Viewing these sunrises and sunsets are one of the perks of living on the Bayou. Far out on the pier, I have the perfect setting to view both.  


  When I later reviewed my photographs, I was a bit tickled at how at one point the clouds on the horizon shifted to make the sunrise look a lot like an abstract painting.  The Master Artist obviously has a sense of humor! While I do like abstract art, I always find it a bit comical.  So....that said...enjoy an abstract sunrise!


No comments:

Post a Comment